Which EiE teacher are you?
- You need to make a presentation. You just learned about EiE, and you want to encourage your school to adopt the curriculum
- You need funding. You’re already using EiE, but other teachers at your school are interested. The budget is tight! How can you acquire more curriculum units and materials kits?
- You need to get the word out with a press release. Maybe you’re rolling out EiE in a big way! Or you’re having a STEM event where students will display their engineering projects.
For all of these scenarios, we’ve got resources to help. We hope you’ll share this toolkit with colleagues who may want to bring EiE to their schools.
Download and Go
The Outreach Toolkit is designed for educators, administrators, or parents who are working to bring EiE to their school or district. It has three components:
The collection of presentation materials includes the following:
- A short video about EiE
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Downloadable handouts, like an overview of EiE and a summary of research results
Our funding guide includes links that help you find prospective funders and tips for writing grant proposals. Fill in the blank on the sample press releases to get the word out to your local television station or newspaper.
We’ve designed the Outreach Toolkit in response to requests from educators like you. But here at EiE, we use the engineering design process (ASK-IMAGINE-PLAN-CREATE-IMPROVE) in everything we do! So please let us know how we can IMPROVE this toolkit and make it even more useful. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.