As we approach year end, we’re reflecting on the resources we created in 2021 to further our mission of supporting STEM learning and looking to the future for the next hot topics in science, technology, engineering and math.
Designing hands-on experiences that bring the joy of STEM discovery to educators, students, and families is a privilege we take seriously and enjoy creating for you. This year, we’re proud to have brought you:
- Professional development webinars, including those at CSTA and our free webinar series on Social Emotional Learning, to keep teachers feeling confident as STEM mentors, leaders, and facilitators — no matter what form their classroom takes.
- The Careers for Engineers experience and our spotlight on the many different careers that STEM professionals can pursue.
- The EiE in Tanzania series, featuring Friends of Meali International and the Hope Girls and Boys school, as our educators collaborated with theirs to introduce EiE lessons and resources to the students of Arusha, Tanzania.
- Resources that promote equity and access to STEM, including support for building STEM connections for Black History Month, Latinx Heritage Month, PRIDE in STEM Day, and Native American Heritage Month!
- Our Computer Science series, including research-based strategies for teaching CS and ways to identify CS success.
- Webinars, curricula supplements, and professional development resources for #CSEdWeek, Mass STEM Week, and National STEM Day.
Next year, we’ll be introducing new series on the blog, plus tips and resources for professional development, promoting social-emotional learning, and more exciting projects we can’t give away just yet! Stay tuned.